Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Still Surviving

Hello all!
I am still here at Clark and still loving it just as much.
To answer your question Aunt Terri, I'm not neutropenic anymore, so I don't have to watch out for raw foods, but I also am not about to hit McDonalds and ruin my health that way (oooh I hate fast food). So I am eating healthy foods, but I have no limitations on what I can eat, which is nice because there are really good sushi places around here.
Classes are going really well. My first paper was a success (I got a B, got referenced in class and the professor told me that if I make one or two minor corrections, I could turn it into an A, so I did and I have yet to get it back).
Unfortunately, my absentee ballot has not come in the mail yet. The good news is that I am very confident Obama will win NY, so I won't feel extremely guilty for not voting. I tried...
Anyway, I am off to dinner!
Much love,
Marika

1 comment:

terri said...

HI MARIKA,
I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO TO THE MOVIES TONIGHT, I WANTED TO SEE DUCHESS, MY LUCK, I WAITED TOO LONG AND IT'S OUT OF THE AREA, OH WELL YOU WIN SOME AND SOME ARE RAINED OUT. INSTEAD I BAKED A BITHDAY CAKE FOR JAKE, HIS B.PARTY IS 2MORROW, I DECORATED IT WITH SPRIKLES AND M&M'S LOKS REALLY PRETTY, I KNOW HE WILL LIKE IT, I ALSO BOUGHT HIM THIS GAME, THE MEMORY GAME BY I SPY AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO BEING WITH MY FAMILY TOMORROW.

I WAS SO HAPPY TO READ YOUR BLOG THAT YOU ARE FEELING GOOD AGAIN IS TERRIFIC. KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK, WE ARE REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU.

BE IN TOUCH.
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

LOVE,
TERRI AND HENRY