Thursday, July 31, 2008

More Grrr....

Alright! Some not-so-great news here at Strong Memorial. I'm going under the knife and getting my gal bladder removed. The date is not yet set, but we're hoping that it's soon so that I can lose this tube in my side and the bag attached that I've been toting around for the past few days (VERY uncomfortable).
We are rescheduling the "Prom #2" party because of this setback. Hopefully, the party is the only thing that the surgery will affect (chemo, college...).
-Marika

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aww dahling. :-( that really sucks. But at least you'll get rid of that tube and maybe we can share awesome scars?
I hope to talk to you soon. Oh and Dave says hi and to get better!!

terri said...

DEAR MARIKA,

I'M SO HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU. NOW I'M GOING TO SET UP THIS BLOG AGAIN WHICH I SO CARELESLY DELETED.

LETS SEE IF I CAN MAKE IT WORK BEING I'M "TECHNICALLY INCAPACITATED"

HOPING THAT THINGS ARE IMPROVING, SO GOOD THAT YOUR AUNT LAURIE WILL BE THERE SOON.

LOVE
TERRI AND HENRY

terri said...

HI AGAIN,
WHAT DO YOU KNOW, IT WORKED! AS WE SAY IN OUR HOUSE MORE LUCK THEN BRAINS.

ANYWAY, I DO HOPE YOU WILL BE HOME SOON SO YOU CAN MAKE PLANS FOR COLLEGE AND ALL THE OTHER FUN THINGS YOU ARE PLANING.

BE IN TOUCH.
LOVE,
TERRI

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GREGG